We gratefully acknowledge
- The Indian Academy of Pediatrics for their support for pmm India
- The pmm India team led by Dr Raju Khubchandani from Mumbai, India
- All the contributors to pmm and pmm India for their efforts and time
- Peer reviewers for pmm from colleagues in paediatric rheumatology, paediatric orthopaedics, paediatric neurology and primary care - UK and internationally.
- Feedback from medical students, paediatric trainees and primary care trainees and trainers.
- Peer reviewers from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health to endorse pmm as a valuable resource for paediatricians.
- Your feedback ! please complete the survey and tell us what you like (and what you do not..) and what you would like further developed ...
- The unrestricted educational bursary from Pfizer to undertake the original work to design the pmm platform and engage with our end users to develop the content.
- Additional unrestricted educational bursaries from Genzyme, BioMarin and Sobi to support the further development of pmm and pmm India.
- These funders have had no input to the content of pmm or pmm India.